MY EVERYDAY MAKEUP ROUTINE

00:57:00

As I have just come out of my summer school holidays, one thing I miss doing every morning is my makeup. Now, I don't wear a lot of makeup to school as it is against rules, however, that does not stop me in the morning from applying a little bit of cheeky concealer and the tiniest amount of mascara. Not going for a night out look, but something that looks totally natural and just enhances my complexion.

This look is so so super easy and takes between 5-10 minutes for me to do. I practically just do the same thing as well for school but on a much smaller scale.


Firstly, I am going to start off with the base. Now, Jade from the past actually forgot to include the concealer and BB Cream I use in the photos so we are just going to pretend that they are there. I was going to go back and re-take the photos but the lighting wasn't too great and I wanted to get this post up sometime today.

Anyways, the concealer I use Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in the shade 'Sand'. I talked about it in my November favourites (along with many of these other products in many different favourites posts) and I just love it so much. Generally, a concealer is all I use along with my Stay Matte Powder by Rimmel so it doesn't crease under my eyes. If I do want a bit of extra coverage that day then I will reach for my Miracle Skin Perfector BB Cream by Garnier.

To blend in my concealer and BB Cream I use the Real Techniques Expert Face Brush, and for my powder, I like to set my under eyes with my beauty blender and then dust the rest of my face with this Kabuki brush from Crown.



After I have finished my base the rest is super easy. I just use the bronzer shade from the Blusher and Bronzer Duo and apply it into my crease and outer V of my eyelid. It gives a great effect and it is super easy. This duo was included in my Avon Haul and has kind of been hiding in my makeup bag for a while now. Never the less, I have found it now and have been totally obsessed with the whole one colour on the lid thing. After that, I curl my lashes and apply my all time favourite mascara Lash Sensational Mascara by Maybelline.





And I'm done! That is about it for my everyday makeup routine. It seems longer than it actually is when you write about it like this step by step but it really is short and easy. I hope you enjoyed this post if you did don't forget to give it a thumbs up just off to the side and subscribe to my blog if you liked what you read today to get notifications everytime I upload a new post. Thank you so so much for reading and I hope you have a wonderful day! Byeeeeeeee!

Jade Madeleine, xo

What is one makeup product you use everyday?



You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. So interesting, I always like to read about daily routines. I think I will do a similar post soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Maybelline Lash Sensational mascara is amazing for lengthening! Love your blog photography btw xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://velvetblogsx.blogspot.co.uk/

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much! I love your photography too! Your Insta is goals! xx

      Delete