MY OVERALL OBSESSION

03:27:00

Recently I found myself wandering into Kmart on a mission to find a pair of overalls that I had been eyeballing for quite a while now. It took me a surprisingly long time to find them and I was kind of having a mini panic attack cause I really wanted them for a long time and finally came around to buying them. Since I bought them I have practically lived in them since, I think that they are such a great staple for anyone to have in their wardrobe.

This particular pair was about $25 which is the higher range of Kmart but honestly they are so great. Places like Kmart and Target I find I buy most of my clothes from cause they have such a wide variety of items and they are really affordable, because I'm sorry, but I am not the girl to go and blow $50 on one top.

Today I thought I would share my new found love for this fashion item and show you how I personally style it. First of all, all I am going to say is Converse. They are the perfect shoe for pretty much any outfit especially this one. The second thing I like to do is a simple shirt underneath. Or I just like to throw them on over my swim suit or a crop top.















Black High Neck Crop Top: H & M

Navy Grey Tee: H & M

White Striped Tee: H & M

Black and Grey Striped Crop Top: H & M

Denim Overalls: Kmart


Thank you all so so much for reading. I hope you enjoyed this particular post and let me know if you like these fashion posts cause I will definitely do more. Don't forget to follow me on Pinterest and Twitter, links are just at the top of the page and off to the side and don't forget to have a wonderfull day! Byeeeee!

Jade Madeleine, xo


Kendo - Kat Von D Beauty

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Fashion is sooo expressive!!! funny enough I've been on a prowl for overall pants! thanks!

    ReplyDelete