ONE YEAR LATER...

03:33:00

Hello everybody and welcome back to another blog post. Today is something that is very special to me even thought its a good 18 days overdue, and it is the one year anniversary of this blog! I know is super late but trust me, nobody is feeling as sad or slack for that matter, that I missed the actual day, apart from me. I know this sounds very cliche but it honestly does feels like yesterday I was writing my first ever blog post, which is still live to this very day. But I mean, if I wanted to be technical and give myself a rubbish excuse I didn't actually write my first proper post until the 29th of December, which is today! My first post was just an introductory post about me and what this blog was going to be about which if you would like to check out I will link it here.
Throughout my one year journey on this blog, I am going to be honest and say that nothing much has changed for me. I mean apart from the obvious things like my age and the fact that I will be going into year 11 next year (I know right, crazy, only two years left), personally, I still feel like the same 15 year old girl who sat on her bed one year ago trying to figure out how to link her social medias to the blog or make a favicon (which if you didn't know it is the little symbol next to the URL that is black and says JM). Just a little advise I would just like to say to anyone who is thinking about making a blog or already has one, make sure people are able to subscribe properly to your blog, and make sure commenting is enabled. I learned that the hard way as I found out only a few days ago that people couldn't leave comments since I did my last re-designed my blog... that was about 9 months ago... *FACE PALM*. But life goes on and lessons are learned, even if you need to take a moment to take in your mistake.


So I guess what I am trying to say through the rambled mess of this post is a big big BIG thank you to you reading this blog. It means the world, whether this is the first post you are reading of mine of the 25th post. Thank you very much.

I hope you enjoyed this post, if you have made it this far through that is aha. Don't forget to share this post and also comment down below any tags or posts you would like me to do for the New Year. Maybe an everyday makeup routine, who knows? Also make sure you have a wonderful day! Byeeeeeeeee!


Jade Madeleine, xo


Sportsgirl

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Turning off your comments after updating your blog is defo something I'd do😂 It's amazing how quickly it goes after starting blogging! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! This very motivating. I started blogging 6 months ago but took a 4 months break in between. I felt very overwhelmed that I don not know how to set up themes etc. But seems like I am never alone! Congratulations on your on year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Themes definitely are a troubleshooter for blogger, but once you get over them you just feel so accomplished! xx

      Delete