MORPHE 350

04:51:00






Morphe is such a well known brand and recently I was lucky enough to get my hands on the 350 eyeshadow palette and three amazing brushes. This is something that I have honestly wanted since forever and when it finally arrived I was so so excited. The colours are beautiful, the pigmentation is amazing and the brushes are such lovely quality. I don't think that there is one thing I can fault about these products. I do have to say that I definitely took way to many photos for just four things but I got a bit carried away so I am sorry if it took you till Christmas to scroll through.

Hahaha anyways, thank you so so much for reading this post and I hope you enjoyed it and don't forget to have a wonderful day! Byeeeeeeeee!

Jade Madeleine, xo

You Might Also Like

0 comments