CHRISTMAS SONGS GALORE

16:29:00


So, this is officially my first Christmas post ever! I don't think I have ever done one on this blog and what better way to start off the Festive season than music. I am one of those people who get way too excited for their own good about the holidays and even though I only have a few people who get just as excited as me, I just can't help think of Christmas! For me Christmas is about fun and joy and happiness, and who can have fun and joy without music? I have compiled my own little (maybe not so little) Christmas playlist.

It literally has everything, and I think that is why I love it so much. It has Michael Bublè to Ariana Grande to NSYNC to Justin Bieber to Mariah Carey. Pretty much whatever mood your in, its there. Sometimes I love a good traditional Christmas tune to karaoke to, but sometimes I like a good pop song to dance around.

spotify:user:1248706502:playlist:3cHCOsWgXL2mp2WmqQRhLF

Just copy and paste this link into your Spotify search bar and your enjoy listening :)









Jade Madeleine, xo


You Might Also Like

0 comments